We have exciting news for you: the CLUB is now a DOG FRIENDLY VENUE!
The Council has approved a trial of having dogs in a designated area every day till noon starting from Monday 18 June.
Monday to Friday people can taste our fabulous Coffee & Cakes, and on the weekend a fresh Full Breakfast.
Here are the RULES that dog owners will have to follow:
- Please do not place your dog, even a small one, on the table, in your lap or on a chair. (Because the health department says so)
- Avoid the 3 B’s – Begging, Biting and Barking.
- Your canine friend can’t eat off your plate or drink from your glass. We have special bowls just for them.
- DTBC staff are not allowed to touch your dog whilst working…it’s nothing personal.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash and with their owners always.
- You must clean up after your dogs. Please use the bags and bins provided.
- Dogs are not permitted in the club house.
- Dogs must be out by Noon.
We are looking forward to welcoming you & your pooch at the Club!