Jackpot Joker Raffle
Come along, enjoy the sunset and… Jag the Joker!
The Jackpot Joker Raffle cash prize is now sitting at over $8,500!
The Australian Volunteer Coast Guard (AVCG) is drawing every Friday between 6.30pm – 7.30pm at the Darwin Trailer Boat Club. The Club is a major supporter of the Coast Guard Darwin and is home to the Coast Guard.
50% of the raffle proceeds from tickets sales go to the AVCG with the other 50% going back into the Jackpot Joker prize pool.
For more information on AVCG click here
Jackpot Joker Rules
- Jackpot Joker (JJ) raffle is open to all DTBC members and patrons. AVCG members are not permitted to play.
- Tickets will be sold on Friday evenings each week commencing at 6.30pm (except where circumstances do not permit).
- There will only be one (1) draw commencing at 7pm on the Friday evening (except where circumstances do not permit).
- The lucky participant whose ticket is drawn from the bucket gets the chance to select one (1) card from the board. If the Joker card is selected, then the participant wins the Jackpot (total prize pool at that time), if not the participant will receive a complimentary gift.
- If the participant is not present at the time of the draw, a re-draw will take place.
- Ticket prices are as follows:
- 1 ticket = $2
- 3 tickets = $5
- 7 tickets = $10
- 10 tickets = $15
- 14 tickets = $20
- 17 tickets = $25
- 21 tickets = $30
- 24 tickets = $35
- 28 tickets = $40
- 31 tickets = $45
- 35 tickets = $50
- Syndicates in the draw are permitted, with a maximum of three (3) persons per syndicate.
- 50% of the JJ proceeds from tickets sales go to the Australian Volunteer Coast Guard (AVCG) with the other 50% going back into the Jackpot Joker prize pool.
- Once the Joker has been found, the AVCG will donate $50 to the prize pool to start things off for the new Joker board.