The Darwin Trailer Boat Club has over 2,400 members and is still growing. The strength of the membership is based on the Club’s wonderful location, excellent food, friendly service, kids amenities such as the pool and playground and most importantly our Club spirit.
Join Darwin’s best boating and fishing community. By being a Club Member you’ll have the opportunity to socialise with fellow boating enthusiasts, talk rods and reels while having a cold one and access special Members offers and events. The Club organises regular boating and fishing trips and competitions, including the “epic” Coopers Blue Water Classic fishing competition. It’s the perfect place to meet for social and sporting occasions.
- Exclusive access to the boat wash down bay
- Free parking for your boat and trailer while you’re catching that big one
- Members pricing at the Bar
- Members enjoy happy hour 5 days a week from 4pm to 5:30pm
- Members pricing at Blue Water Bistro
- Complimentary dinner bookings for 2+
- Priority bookings on waterfront locations
- Free use of the Council Room for private events (subject to availability)
- Invitation to the members Christmas Party
- Voting rights at AGM
- Voting rights on the constitution (active membership only)
- Sunday night Badge Draw entry (must be present to claim)
- Discounted entry to the annual Coopers Blue Water Classic
- Access to Club events and prizes (i.e. Mud Crab Day Competition)
Please forward completed forms by email to [email protected], fax to (08) 8951 2745 or bring them to the Club in person.