Fundraising at the Darwin Trailer Boat Club
Question: How can you do some easy fundraising?
Answer: Have a TRIVIA NIGHT at the Darwin Trailer Boat Club.
We invite all Community groups and not for profits to hold a Trivia Night at the Darwin Trailer Boat Club.
We run it every Thursday night. If we are fully booked we might run it as well on a Sunday night. Here are the rules:
- We provide the trivia master, questions etc.
- Guests should arrive at 6:30pm
- Trivia start time is 7pm
- You can pre sell and collect tickets at the door, $20 pp
- DTBC Members do not have to donate to attend, most do.
- You should run a few raffles. This includes selling to all of the people in the whole Club that night.
- Coopers will donate a schooner of beer to all participants
- Please include mention of Coopers in your flyer & the Darwin Trailer Boat Club logo, once ready please send the pdf to [email protected]
- If possible, please also create a Facebook Event and place Darwin Trailer Boat Club as a co-host, so we can help you with the promotion.
All you have to do is book the night, muster a crowd and keep the $20 admission/donation for fundraising.
You should run a few raffles. This includes selling to all of the people in the whole Club that night.
Call Alex on 0425 313501 to reserve your night or email [email protected] and start the ball rolling.